MBA programs have been gaining much attention globally in the last years. Programs, including specialized and non-specialized ones, are both offering special knowledge in a specific field or area, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding of it, particularly about business. However, there are certain things to know about MBAs for a better understanding of what you want to pursue, and here are some of them. Here you can learn some tips for writing an MBA paper that, combined with a great MBA essay example, can help you to come up with an amazing essay!
Things to Know about MBA
- Formats include executive, part time and full time
- Now, there are also blended, modular and online degrees that are also becoming popular.
- Some are two-year courses while others offer shorter programs, such as in Asia or Europe
- Two-year formats are common in the US
- Graduates can receive salary increase within only three years of graduating
- Networking opportunities are opened up for successful MBA graduates
You Are an MBA When…
- You start an argumentative with someone using the sentence…. “Well the assumption….”
- You call the first month of your relationship a preliminary assessment method
- You talk to the waiter about the process flows when the dinner arrives late.
How to Write a Good MBA Essay
- Write and write. This is one of the essential tips to follow if you really want to pursue an MBA degree. In this case, you will be able to improve your writing skills and hone it to your advantage.
- Keep your essay simple but sharp. Do not use a dramatic introduction. It just won’t work. You don’t really have to say something gripping, but just be yourself and relate your story. Be more direct and avoid using a sensational introduction.
- Do not use flattery. An already excellent school knows that it is excellent. The committee is not interested in knowing it. Or else, you will lose space, which you should use wisely. Do not hurt your chances of admission with flattery tactics.
- Make a good plan and set a schedule for a couple of rewriting and revising. Writing one can take a good two hours, but rewriting is what can make it an even efficient undertaking. So you should spend time in drafting, writing the second draft and then refining your piece. Also, you should leave your essay for a few days before going back to it and revise it again.
- Edit and edit. Check all the sentences to stay and mark X all those that don’t deserve a space in your essay.