The Importance of Choosing Expository Essay Prompts That Will Benefit You the Most
Writing an expository essay is a complex and time consuming task that involves investigating an idea, evaluating evidence, expounding on the idea and developing an argument about it clearly and concisely. Exposition presents an idea with plenty of detail and evidence but without your personal prejudices. Once you understand this, you can then choose your expository essay writing prompts from which to work to. Always use some lists of topics, for example expository writing topics.
Many prompts, or topics can be written in different writing styles or patterns that range from; argumentative, cause and effect, problem / solution, compare and contrast and descriptive etc. and it is up to you to choose which style is best to present your expository essay in. We have given a list of 20 top prompts that will encompass many different writing styles:
- You have been asked to recommend a course which will help you prepare for the job you want in the future. It could be a course your school is already offering or a new course. Write an essay to explain your position on the course you would recommend. Be sure to give clear reasons/argument
s for your suggestion.
- Much has been written about the negative effects of television on young people. Are all television shows bad for children? Think about a show you feel has a positive impact on today’s teens and write an essay to explain some reasons how this show could be helpful and have an effect on today’s youth.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. Write an essay explaining/evalu
ating why it is important to eat healthy foods.
- Every country has problems. Think of a problem our country has and suggest some solutions that you think can solve that problem and would work to make it even better. Use some persuasive essay help and find some interesting information.
- Charles Dickens, the famous English author from the 1800s, started one of his books with “It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.” Think about what he meant by that. How could the best of times be the worst of times? Using personal experiences, explain what Mr. Dickens meant by his quote.
- Compare and contrast a typical day in your life today and what you think a typical day in your life will be like in 20 year’s time.
- You want to buy a new state of the art computer. Detail the steps you would have to take to ensure that you will make an appropriate decision regarding this major investment.
- What is diversity in the workplace?: Why is it important and how does it affect the workplace?
- A profile on a person; Research their background, explain how they came to be, and be sure to include quotes by them.
- Explain the consequences of obesity – both in society and personally.
- Choose an existing animal and write an essay about it as if it were an endangered species.
- If time travel was possible, which year would you go back in time to? Give a reason for your answer.
- What are the causes and effects of not voting in the elections?
- If you could end any one problem in the world, what would it be and Why?
- All advances in technology come with positive and negative impacts. Some people believe all technologies are negative, others see the development of technology as the answer to all of our problems. Write an essay to convince others whether technology is positive or negative.
- If someone discovered a formula that would enable us to live forever would that be a blessing or a curse? Write an essay to convince others of your position.
- Explain the likely consequences of abolishing capital punishment.
- Explain why getting a driver’s license is an important event in the lives of many people.
- Is “an eye for an eye” a good basis for determining an appropriate punishment? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
- Compare and contrast a vacation in a cold climate and a vacation in a warm climate.
Our Writers Are Experts with Prompts for Expository Writing
Not everyone is capable of writing that exceptional expository essay which is why you may want to use our experts. We hire only the best writers who have many years of experience with writing from expository essay writing prompts. When you come to us you will benefit from:
- 24/7 friendly ordering and customer support.
- Highly affordable prices with flexible discounts and no hidden charges.
- Thorough and up to date research.
- Direct contact with your writer.
- Professional writers who can expand on prompts for expository writing.
- Professional proofreading and a thorough plagiarism test for uniqueness.
- A fully confidential service.
- On time delivery guaranteed within your deadline.
- 100% full satisfaction money back guarantee.