Cause and effect essay is concerned about why thing happen as well as the result of it. It is a common method in discussing and organizing ideas. To know more information about the essay, check this out.
Cause and Effect Essay Examples: Tips in Writing
- Distinguish: In you check out cause and effect essay sample, you will know that the writer distinguishes cause from effect. In here, you need to determine the cause and ask yourself why it happened. You also need to identify the effects and ask yourself why happened because of it? Keep in mind also that there are numerous reasons that are contributing to single effect or to lots of effects that result from single cause. So, to understand this check out such example essays.
- Develop thesis statement: It is important that you develop your thesis statement clearly. You need to state clearly whether you discuss causes, effects or both. You also need to introduce the main idea with the use of terms such as cause or effect.
- Organize your details: In writing a cause and effect essay examples, as you see you need to organize your information. Back up the thesis with sufficient and relevant information that are organized. You can organize your essay in chronological way wherein it is arranged based on events occurred. You can also write it based on order of importance where information is organize based on the least from most essential part. You can also use categorical way wherein information is arranged by dividing the topic into categories or parts.
- Use the appropriate transitions: In blending details smoothly, using transitional words as well as phrases is important. For causes, you can use because, another is, first, since, due to and others. For effects, you can use as a result, resulted in, this, another is and therefore.
Format of Cause and Effect Essay
- Chronological: Arranged information based on events that occur.
- Order of importance: From least to important details or vice versa.
- Categorical: Arranged information into categories or parts.
- Initial Research: Sample of Cause and Effect Essay
In the initial research, searching for examples will help you a lot. It is essential that you do your best to check the best samples and to invest time searching. You can save the details you found out, but it should only serve as your guide.
Difficulties in Writing the Essay
Students have difficulties in formatting their essay because they just write. They do not think carefully on what should be the best structure to use. Also, they lack of time and some tips in helping them to get started.
There are writing a cause and effect essay samples that you can check out online and try to avoid common mistakes in writing essays. The samples will help you a lot, especially if you do not know what you will do. Invest time in writing and do not waste your time so that you will craft the best essay that you can submit. Do well in writing and follow the tips as well as the guidelines that you have. Start writing today and convince your readers by presenting the best essay.